- Be part of APIs’ offense research team.
- Create and customize ad-hoc solutions for API penetration and security testing.
- Develop frameworks for analyzing APIs for vulnerabilities.
- Work with development and product teams to create new learning, detection, and blocking mechanisms.
- Support clients and prospects with relevant knowledge and expertise
- BSc in computer science or technological army unit alumni.
- 3 years development experience.
- Planning and hands-on experience in the execution of web/API attacks.
- Experience in applications and/or protocol reversing is a plus.