Who you are
You are a high-energy, driven professional with natural sales instincts; you are hands-on and own what you do; you are passionate about the opportunity to generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth; you are self-motivated to grow a small operation to large; you know how to listen to clients and understand what it takes to help; most importantly, you are hungry to get things done well.
What you’ll do
- Produce and manage a pipeline of interested prospects and partners
- Maintain active engagements with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Produce weekly reporting and achieve sales goals
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
Skills and experience
- 3+ years of enterprise cybersecurity sales experience or software sales experience – MUST
- Experience selling Technical services/products – MUST
- Proven track record of success prospecting for new business
- Experience selling Application Security or Web application Security is a plus
- Enterprise prospecting experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Imvision protects business applications in Fortune 500 companies from API-related attacks.
The company’s NLP-based anomaly management platform helps CISOs stay in control of their APIs, eliminating blind spots from code to production, by automatically identifying, analyzing and mitigating potential breaches.
Based in Tel Aviv with offices in the US and HK, Imvision employs multinational cyber, API, research and analysis experts with extensive API security knowledge, and was recognized by Gartner as an API security specialist vendor.