Who you are
You are a high-energy, driven professional with natural sales instincts; you are assertive, proactive, goal-oriented, and highly self-motivated; you have strong organization and planning skills; you’re a hunter but also know to be collaborative and work well in a team; you know how to listen to clients and understand what it takes to help; most importantly, you are hungry to get things done well.
What you’ll do
- Drive incremental sales and new business through effective and efficient communication by mail, phone and social lead outreach
- Qualify, manage and rapidly respond to inbound leads who have reached out to Imvision to generate follow-up conversations
- Communicate our value proposition, generating interest, and work with sales directors to ensure a smooth handover and a great customer experience.
- Leverage a variety of digital sales, research, web, and CRM tools to source, prospect, qualify and log leads
- Closely communicate/collaborate and align with Sales & Marketing teams, and provide feedback from the field
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in an outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related Enterprise Sales experience
- Ability to generate high activity sales, high call volume, pipeline, and opportunities
- Experience selling Application Security or Web application security is a plus
- Tech-savvy, proficient in web research and office applications
- Experience with CRM / Sales tools – an advantage
- Enterprise prospecting experience a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
Imvision protects business applications in Fortune 500 companies from API-related attacks.
The company’s NLP-based anomaly management platform helps CISOs stay in control of their APIs, eliminating blind spots from code to production, by automatically identifying, analyzing and mitigating potential breaches.
Based in Tel Aviv with offices in the US and HK, Imvision employs multinational cyber, API, research, and analysis experts with extensive API security knowledge, and was recognized by Gartner as an API security specialist vendor.