Who you are
You’re a self-motivated, team player who wants to get things done; you love diving into the details as much as you love the big picture; you are well organized and have great communication skills; You can successfully work under tight deadlines; most importantly, you are hungry to get things done well.
What you’ll do
- Lead the QA strategy and develop the frameworks and plans
- Act as a key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases
- Responsible for QA environments and tools, applying industry best practices
- Provide technical leadership; research and promote new technologies and tools
- Establish testing milestones and metrics to ensure objectives are met
- Manage and train existing and new team members
- Assist hands-on when needed
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience with automation and Jenkins – MUST
- QA leadership experience is important
- Knowledge and experience with cloud technologies – advantage
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
- Strong technical skills
Imvision protects business applications in Fortune 500 companies from API-related attacks.
The company’s NLP-based anomaly management platform helps CISOs stay in control of their APIs, eliminating blind spots from code to production, by automatically identifying, analyzing, and mitigating potential breaches.
Based in Tel Aviv with offices in the US and HK, Imvision employs multinational cyber, API, research, and analysis experts with extensive API security knowledge, and was recognized by Gartner as an API security specialist vendor.