Who you are
You’re a self-motivated, team player who wants to get things done; you love diving into the details as much as you love the big picture; you are well organized and have great communication skills; You can successfully work under tight deadlines; most importantly, you are hungry to get things done well.
What you’ll do
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Provide technical leadership; research and promote new technologies and tools.
- Tackle technical challenges – performance, security, and live production issues.
- Collaborate with Product, UX, QA, and other departments on a day to day basis.
Skills and experience
- Strong HTML, CSS capabilities and ability to perform pixel perfect tasks – MUST
- Experience in building large scale systems end to end.
Imvision protects business applications in Fortune 500 companies from API-related attacks.
The company’s NLP-based anomaly management platform helps CISOs stay in control of their APIs, eliminating blind spots from code to production, by automatically identifying, analyzing, and mitigating potential breaches.
Based in Tel Aviv with offices in the US and HK, Imvision employs multinational cyber, API, research, and analysis experts with extensive API security knowledge, and was recognized by Gartner as an API security specialist vendor.