Who you are
You’re a self-motivated, team player who wants to get things done; you love diving into the details as much as you love the big picture; you are well organized and have great communication skills; You can successfully work under tight deadlines; most importantly, you are hungry to get things done well.
What you’ll do
- Develop steps and processes to improve and expand the current technology stack
- Facilitate departments’ collaboration by establishing milestone contributions and developing processes for their needs
- Mentor and train other engineers within the company, as well as continually improve company-wide processes
- Work with project management teams on successful project monitoring and implementation
- Develop our cloud environment, ensuring reliability, security, and scalability.
- Build and evolve our CI/CD pipeline
Skills and experience
- Experience developing engineering applications for a large/medium corporation
- At least 3 years of experience in the DevOps field
- Proficient in working with CI/CD tools (Jenkins – preferred)
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is preferred
- Experience in developing, maintaining, and deploying production systems in Azure, AWS, or other cloud providers
- Experience working with Kubernetes
- Experience with docker containers
- Linux – must
- Experience with scripting languages like python, bash
- TerraForm – advantage
Imvision protects business applications in Fortune 500 companies from API-related attacks.
The company’s NLP-based anomaly management platform helps CISOs stay in control of their APIs, eliminating blind spots from code to production, by automatically identifying, analyzing and mitigating potential breaches.
Based in Tel Aviv with offices in the US and HK, Imvision employs multinational cyber, API, research, and analysis experts with extensive API security knowledge, and was recognized by Gartner as an API security specialist vendor.