Who you are
You feel comfortable with open-ended questions; you love deep-diving in a lot of data; you love brainstorming for new ideas yet have the ability to break your solution into smaller, quickly-implementable sub-parts; you are hands-on and love to own what you do, end-to-end, from research to production; most importantly, you are hungry to get things done well.
What you’ll do
- Research and develop to production environment features and solutions for API security
- Dive deep into the data; establish new ideas and directions worth looking into; identify flaws and caveats in existing models and suggest improvements.
- Work closely with product and other R&D functions in the company to constantly improve and expand our AI abilities.
Skills and experience
- MSc or Ph.D. in computer science or other quantitative fields of study
- 2+ years of experience in Machine Learning algorithms
- Familiarity /experience with NLP is an advantage
- Programming skills in java and python is a plus
- Have high work-ethics, getting the job done attitude, with the ability to work independently
- Creative-thinking yet practical
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Cyber security experience is an advantage
Imvision protects business applications in Fortune 500 companies from API-related attacks.
The company’s NLP-based anomaly management platform helps CISOs stay in control of their APIs, eliminating blind spots from code to production, by automatically identifying, analyzing, and mitigating potential breaches.
Based in Tel Aviv with offices in the US and HK, Imvision employs multinational cyber, API, research, and analysis experts with extensive API security knowledge, and was recognized by Gartner as an API security specialist vendor.