Who you are
You’re a self-motivated, team player who wants to get things done; you love diving into the details as much as you love the big picture; you are well organized and have great communication skills; You can successfully work under tight deadlines; most importantly, you are hungry to get things done well.
What you’ll do
- Take a leading role in architecting and developing our backend platform
- Be responsible for full lifecycle – from architecture and implementation to deployment and monitoring
- Handle operational aspects of the platform such as deployment, performance tuning, and monitoring
- Continuously research, evaluate and promote new technologies and ideas to improve our platform
Skills and experience
- 2+ years Java developer experience – MUST
- Strong micro services, cloud and data analysis capabilities – advantage
- Experience with Machine Learning / Algorithms – advantage
- Experience with Natural Language Processing – advantage
- Hands-on experience with NoSQL data stores
- DevOps Experience with AWS or other public clouds
Imvision protects business applications in Fortune 500 companies from API-related attacks.
The company’s NLP-based anomaly management platform helps CISOs stay in control of their APIs, eliminating blind spots from code to production, by automatically identifying, analyzing and mitigating potential breaches.
Based in Tel Aviv with offices in the US and HK, Imvision employs multinational cyber, API, research, and analysis experts with extensive API security knowledge, and was recognized by Gartner as an API security specialist vendor.